Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy birthday !

19 years ago , a great mother gave birth to a girl on January 10th in lunar calender . The girl has grown to be a pretty lady 19 years later , many gratitude to God , she is now my girlfriend . In a couple of days you are celebrating your birthday , I wish I were with you for the day which is meaningful to you , and similarly to me . However , what I can do to make up for the regret is extending my first-come birthday greetings to you :Happy birthday ! I love you , my sweety .



I firmly believe we were born connected in a sense , that’s why we met in the beautiful season , and fell in love in December , which I will never forget . I am blessed to have you my love , I am deep in love with you . I realize this is the life I’ve been seeking for , the life that is simple yet true , enabling me to enjoy the morning sunshine and drizzling rain in a gentle heart .



Many times in our life chances were given but once . The lost never regain . I am grateful that God presented you in my life and I am more than happy and lucky to choose you as my Only One .The joys and sorrows we shared have brought us closer.



Honey , you know what ,I think I am the most beautiful butterfly that has just been through the chilly winter , Beacuse of you ,there is air and sunshine ---I am flying gracefully in your sky . Thanks for everything . I am willing to do everything for you , ready sharing with you weal and woe ...



There is no flower and candy , no romantic lines and nice gift , what I got for you is a heart-felt sentence : I love you more than I can say . Happy birthday !