Friday, July 16, 2010

order flowing

Sincere, easy-going and good teamwork, Working hard and responsible for work at hand, Be interesting in test, Having the ability to lead a teamed hardy underwear , Aggressive, independent and be able to work under a dynamic environment . Have coordination skills, teamwork spirit. Studious nature and dedication are my greatest strengths. I am familiar with fabric、material、embroidery、painting、washing denim、woven、knit. I know Occident requirement (the process and inspection standard). May useed hardy trousers English reading and writing inspects goods the reports. Also familiar the garments production technical process and flows. I can control the garments quality &ed hardy hoodies deal with all the emails, lacoste polo shirtsorder flowing, confirm trims and check samples. I am actively、ed hardyresponsible、good knowledge and have team-work spirit.

your best friend
here we go now
where am i?